From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bone or bones in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bone is a rigid connective organ that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates.
Bone may also refer to:
Film and television
- Bone (1972 film), directed by Larry Cohen
- Bone (2005 film), a 2005 documentary, directed Mila Aung-Thwin
- Annaba, a city in Algeria, formerly known as Bône
- Bone state, an Indonesian state existing between 1350 to 1960
- Bone Regency, a regency of Indonesia
- Bône (département), a short-lived French department in Algeria
- Bone (recording), Soviet-era bootleg records, scratched into scavenged sheets of plastic
- Trombone, musical instrument, casually referred to as "bone" in slang
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, American rap group from Cleveland, Ohio or the members of the group:
- BONE, a journal published by the International Bone and Mineral Society
- Bone (comics), a comic book series by Jeff Smith
- Bones, a novel by Zimbwabean author Chenjerai Hove
- Bone, a novel by Fae Myenne Ng
As slang terms for
- Several dice games
- Joint (cannabis)
- Sexual intercourse
- Termination of employment (in Australia)
- United States dollar (in the U.S.)
- B-1 Lancer bomber—from "B-one"
- Bone (corsetry), a rigid vertical rib that gives a corset its shape and rigidity
- Bone china, a type of porcelain
- Bone, a cat from the Warriors novel series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.