From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bonehead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonehead can refer to:
As a derogatory term:
- Afrikaner (used in South Africa)
- White power skinhead (used in the skinhead and punk subcultures)
- Punk rock-influenced skinhead (used in the United Kingdom by traditional skinheads)
In arts and entertainment:
- Bonehead (band), a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania band
- Bone Head, a 1997 album by the band Half Japanese
- Bonehead, a BBC TV series starring Colin Douglas
- Bonehead, a character in various comic films, such as The Bullshitters: Roll out the Gunbarrel
- Bonehead Merkle (1888–1956), American baseball player
- Paul Arthurs, nicknamed Bonehead, former rhythm guitarist of the band Oasis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonehead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.