For the artists, see Rosa Bonheur, Auguste Bonheur and Isidore Jules Bonheur
Bonheur is a Norwegian holding company for the Olsen family. The company is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange and has ownership in numerous companies within energy, shipping and other sectors. The Bonheur company controls the Ganger Rolf company which has a 19.51% ownership in Bonheur. All investments are made 50/50 with Ganger Rolf.
Bonheur has its headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
The company is controlled by Invento AS and Quatro AS who together own 50.3% of the company. Both companies are owned by Fred. Olsen & Co., a company wholly owned by Anette S. Olsen.
- First Olsen Tankers (50%, tank ships)
- Fred. Olsen Production (50%, floating production)
- Fred. Olsen Energy (30%, offshore services)
- Fred. Olsen Renewables (50%, wind power)
- Comarit (25%, ferries)
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines (50%, cruise ships)
- Tusenfryd (25%, theme park)
- Norges Handels og Sjøfartstidende (16.8%, media, including Dagens Næringsliv)
- Real Estate, including IT Fornebu