From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||"Pretty, beautiful, lively"|
|Related names||Bonnie, Nita|
|Look up Bonita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonita is a feminine given name as well as a word meaning "pretty, cute" in Spanish and Portuguese.
Bonita may refer to:
- Esmeraldo "Esmie" Turla Mise, Filipino CSR at YP Assist, replaced Jeanet Namuco Rance last 2014 BONITArial Election.
- Jeanet Namuco Rance, Filipino CSR at YP Assist, replaced Ronnie Dela Cruz last 2013 BONITArial Election.
- Ronnie Dela Cruz, Filipino CSR at YP Assist
- Bonita Granville, American actress and producer
- Bonnie Langford, English actress
- Bonita Pietila, Finnish American casting director and producer
- United States
- Bonita, California, in San Diego County
- Bonita, Madera County, California
- Bonita, Kansas
- Bonita, Louisiana
- Bonita, Wisconsin
- Bonita Falls, a set of waterfalls in California
- Bonita Springs, Florida
- Bonita Bananas, an Ecuadorean-based fruit trading and shipping company owned by the Noboa Group
- La Isla Bonita, a 1987 song by Madonna
- Bonita Applebum, the first ever single by American hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest
- USS Bonita, various ships and submarines of the United States Navy
- Bonita Open Solution, an open-source business process management and workflow suite
- Bonita ( Ecuador) capsized on 13 December 1981 forty miles north of Guernsey
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.