From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bonnet or bonnet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonnet may refer to:
- Bonnet (headgear), a variety of headgear with the absence of a brim.
- Feather bonnet, worn by Scottish regiments
- Glengarry, type of cap also called a Glengarry bonnet
- Tam o' shanter (hat), distinctive Scottish bonnet
- War bonnet, feathered headgear worn as military decoration by Plains Indians
- Tudor bonnet, worn during Tudor times, but has now become an academic doctoral cap at universities in the U.K.
- Automobiles René Bonnet, defunct French automobile manufacturer
- Hood (vehicle), known as a 'bonnet' in British English, the hinged engine cover of a motor vehicle
- Bonnet (surname)
- Bonnet, engineering term for part of a valve
- Bonnet, plumbing term for part of an irrigation sprinkler
- Scotch bonnet (pepper), a variety of chilli pepper
- Bonnet macaque, an Indian monkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.