|Member of the Legislative Assembly of Manitoba|
September 21, 1999 – October 4, 2011
|Preceded by||MaryAnn Mihychuk|
|Succeeded by||Deanne Crothers|
|Born||October 5, 1941|
|Political party||New Democratic Party|
|Religion||United Church of Canada|
Korzeniowski was holds both Bachelor of Social Work and Master of Science in Administration degrees. She was a social worker for twenty years before entering political life, and worked in psychogeriatrics for twelve years at the Deer Lodge Centre in Winnipeg. Korzeniowski has also been involved in organizations such as the Deer Lodge United Church, the Manitoba Human Rights Committee and the Manitoba Alzheimer's Society. Before her election, she served as chair of Health Care Professionals for the Deer Lodge Centre of the Professional Institute of Public Service in Canada.
Korzeniowski was elected to the Manitoba legislature in the 1999 provincial election as a New Democrat in the west Winnipeg riding of St. James, defeating incumbent Progressive Conservative Gerry McAlpine by 4483 votes to 3845. She was re-elected by a wider margin in 2003 election.
- Batten, Donna; O'Handley, Kathryn, eds. (November 17, 2004). "Korzeniowski, Bonnie, B.S.W., M.S.A. (St. James)" (fee required). Canadian Parliamentary Guide (2005 ed.). Gale. ISBN 1-4144-0141-8. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "Biographies of Living Members". Legislative Assembly of Manitoba. August 4, 2009. Retrieved February 17, 2012.
- "Bonnie Korzeniowski - Biography". New Democratic Caucus of Manitoba. 2010. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "Bonnie Korzeniowski". Manitoba NDP Caucus. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- "Manitova Votes 2007 - Riding Profiles - St. James". CBC.ca. CBC News. 2007. Retrieved November 5, 2010.