Bonus Township, Boone County, Illinois
Location in Boone County
Boone County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.81 sq mi (92.7 km2)|
|• Land||35.52 sq mi (92.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.29 sq mi (0.8 km2) 0.81%|
|Elevation||797 ft (243 m)|
|• Density||122.2/sq mi (47.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60152, 61008, 61038, 61065|
|GNIS feature ID||0427934|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.81 square miles (92.7 km2), of which 35.52 square miles (92.0 km2) (or 99.19%) is land and 0.29 square miles (0.75 km2) (or 0.81%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Andrus, East Bonus, Garden Prairie and Lawrenceville.
Airports and landing strips
- Bob Walberg Field
- Green Giant-Dillon Farm Heliport
- Belvidere Consolidated Unit School District 100
- North Boone Community Unit School District 200
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 69
- State Senate District 35
- "Bonus Township, Boone County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Poplar Grove Township||Boone Township||Dunham Township, McHenry County|
|Belvidere Township||Marengo Township, McHenry County|
|Flora Township||Spring Township||Riley Township, McHenry County|