From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up booby or boobie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The booby is a type of seabird.
Booby or boobie may also refer to:
- Booby Cay, a chain of three islands in the Caribbean Sea
- Booby Island (Queensland), Queensland, Australia
- Booby Island (Kimberley), Western Australia
- Booby Pond Nature Reserve, Cayman Islands
People with the name
- Boobie Clark (1949–1988), American football player
- Boobie Gibson (born 1986), American professional basketball player
- Boobie Miles (born 1970), American football player
- Russell Booby Clarke (1898–1968), American thief, bank robber and prison escapee
- Booby's Bay, Cornwall, UK
- Booby trap
- Boob (disambiguation)
- Bubi (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Booby"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.