From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up booger or boogers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booger may refer to:
- Mucus or snot, usually dried nasal mucus (U.S. colloquial)
- A ghost or hobgoblin used to frighten children, also boogerman, boogieman, or bogeyman (mainly southern U.S.).
- Protecting the inside of the nostrils from irritation.
- Marco Boogers (born 1967), retired footballer from the Netherlands
- Johann Lucas Boër (1751–1835), born Johann Lucas Boogers, German physician
- Bastion Booger or Mike Shaw (1957–2010), American professional wrestler
- Anthony McFarland (born 1977), NFL defensive lineman nicknamed "Booger"
- Ed Smith (streetball player), American streetball player nicknamed "Booger"
- Dudley "Booger" Dawson, a character played by Curtis Armstrong in the Revenge of the Nerds movie series
- Boogertown, North Carolina, a community in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.