From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up booger or boogers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booger may refer to:
- Mucus or snot, usually dried nasal mucus (U.S. colloquial)
- A ghost or hobgoblin used to frighten children, also boogerman, boogieman, or bogeyman (mainly southern U.S.).
- Marco Boogers (born 1967), retired footballer from the Netherlands
- Johann Lucas Boër (1751–1835), born Johann Lucas Boogers, German physician
- Bastion Booger or Mike Shaw (1957–2010), American professional wrestler
- Anthony McFarland (born 1977), NFL defensive lineman nicknamed "Booger"
- Ed Smith (streetball player), American streetball player nicknamed "Booger"
- Dudley "Booger" Dawson, a character played by Curtis Armstrong in the Revenge of the Nerds movie series
- Boogertown, a community in Gaston County, North Carolina
- The Bardin Booger, a skunk ape (i.e., a cryptid) said to inhabit Putnam County, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.