From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boogie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boogie is a musical technique or rhythm.
Boogie may also refer to:
- Boogie (genre), a post-disco genre from 1980s
- "Boogie Oogie Oogie", a song by the American band A Taste of Honey
- Boogie rock, a genre of rock which reached the height of its popularity in the 1970s
- Boogie (album), a compilation album by The Jackson 5
- "Boogie" (song), a song by Mandy Rain
- Film and fictional characters
- Oogie Boogie, a character from Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton
- Boogie, the oily (Spanish: Boogie el aceitoso),a character from comic strips in Argentina, created by Roberto Fontanarrosa
- Boogie (2009 film), Argentine animated film based on the comic strip character Boogie el aceitoso
- Boogie (2008 film), Romanian dramedy directed by Radu Muntean, starring Dragoş Bucur and Anamaria Marinca
- Mike Malin (Big Brother contestant), a.k.a. "Mike Boogie", best known for winning the American television series Big Brother: All-Stars in 2006
- Nickname of American basketball player DeMarcus Cousins
- Other uses
- Boogie man, alternate spelling of bogeyman
- Boogie boogie boogie!, expression used by Dick Cavett and Groucho Marx
- Boogie (video game), a video game for the Wii, DS and PlayStation 2
- Booger (mucus), the United States slang term for nasal mucus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boogie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.