From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boojum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boojum may refer to:
- A fictional animal species created by Lewis Carroll referred to in his nonsense poem The Hunting of the Snark; a particularly dangerous kind of Snark.
- Jud "Boojum" Wilson, an American baseball player.
- Boojum (superfluidity), a phenomenon in physics, associated with superfluid Helium-3.
- The boojum tree or cirio of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico.
- SSM-A-5 Boojum, a planned but never completed supersonic version of the SM-62 Snark, an intercontinental cruise missile.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.