From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up book in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A book is a set or collection of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of paper, parchment, or other material, usually fastened together to hinge at one side.
Book or Books may also refer to:
- Book (graph theory), a split graph consisting of p triangles sharing a common edge
- Book (law school), a common award given by some law schools
- Book (musical theatre), the spoken dialogue of a stage musical
- Book (surname)
- Book (wagering), a set of odds for the possible outcomes in betting
- Book, Louisiana, a community in the United States
- Book, a 1997 memoir by Whoopi Goldberg
- Shepherd Book, a character in the Firefly television series and the following film Serenity
- Book's Covered Bridge
- Books (EP), a 2004 EP by Belle & Sebastian
- The Books, an American band
- J. B. Books, a character in the film The Shootist
- Book lung, a respiratory organ in some arachnids
- Book of Life, in which God, on Rosh Hashana, writes the names of those who will live another year
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Book.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.