From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Book club may refer to:
- Book discussion club, a group of people who meet to discuss a book or books that they have read
- Book sales club, a subscription-based method of selling and purchasing books
Book club may also refer to:
- Bookclub (radio), a BBC Radio 4 programme
- The Book Group, a British television situation comedy
- Literature Circles, a group of students who meet in a classroom to discuss a book or books that they have read
- The Richard & Judy Book Club, a regular chat show segment responsible for 26% of book sales in the United Kingdom in 2008
- Text publication societies, sometimes known as book clubs in 19th-century Britain: learned societies dedicated to the publication of scholarly editions of old works of historical or literary interest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Book club.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.