Book of Love
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Book of Love may refer to:
- "The Book of Love" (song), by The Monotones
- "The Book of Love", a song by The Magnetic Fields from their 1999 album 69 Love Songs, later covered by Peter Gabriel and Gavin James
- Book of Love (band), a synth pop band
- Book of Love (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Book of Love (1990 film), directed by Robert Shaye based on William Kotzwinkle's book (see below)
- Book of Love (2002 film), directed by Jeffrey W. Byrd
- Book of Love (2004 film), directed by Alan Brown
- American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, a 2009 direct to video film
- The Book of Love (novel), a 1934 novel by Upton Sinclair
- Book of Love (originally titled Jack in the Box), a 1980 novel by William Kotzwinkle
- The Book of Love, a novel by Kathleen McGowan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Book of Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.