From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bookend is a device used to hold a row of books upright on a shelf. It may also refer to:
In arts and literature:
- Bookends, an album by Simon and Garfunkel
- "Bookends", the title track of the album
- Framing device, an element of a story or musical composition occurring at its beginning and repeating at its end
- Bookend terrace, an architectural term for a terrace of identical houses, framed at each end by a pair of enlarged houses.
- Bookends, (2006) short film by Douglas Wilkinson
- Bookends (software), reference management software for Mac OS
- the file format (with extension .bdb) used by the software
- "Bookend" is a nickname for rugby league football's prop forward position.
- Book End, the finishing move of professional wrestler Booker T.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.