From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Booker may refer to:
|Look up booker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Man Booker Prize, presented annually for the best original full-length novel
- Man Booker International Prize
- Booker, Buckinghamshire, a hamlet in England
- Booker, Texas, a town in the United States
- RAF Booker, a Royal Air Force airfield from 1941 to 1963
- Booker (TV series), a spin off of 21 Jump Street
- Booker Kudo (黒羽 快斗 Kudo Yusaku ), a fictional character in Case Closed
- Booker, a character in the comic strip U.S. Acres
- Booker Group, the United Kingdom 's largest food wholesale operator
- Booker (professional wrestling), equivalent of a screenwriter
- Booking agent, otherwise Talent agent, a person who helps to arrange appearances by entertainers
- Booker's, a bourbon produced by the Jim Beam distillery
- Booker the Chick, a fictional character on the comic strip US Acres
- Booker Software, a software company headquartered in New York City
- Booker DeWitt, protagonist of Bioshock Infinite.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.