From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Booker may refer to:
|Look up booker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Booker, Buckinghamshire, a hamlet in England
- Booker, Texas, a town in the United States
- RAF Booker, a Royal Air Force airfield from 1941 to 1963
- Booker (TV series), a spin-off of 21 Jump Street
- Booker Kudo (黒羽 快斗 Kudo Yusaku?), a fictional character in Case Closed
- Booker DeWitt, protagonist of the video game BioShock Infinite
- Booker, a character in the comic strip U.S. Acres
- Booker, one who plans the order of and events within pro wrestling matches.
- Booking agent, or talent agent, a person who helps to arrange appearances by entertainers
- Man Booker Prize, presented annually for the best original full-length novel
- Booker Group, the United Kingdom 's largest food wholesale operator
- Booker Software, a software company headquartered in New York City
- Booker's, a bourbon produced by the Jim Beam distillery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.