From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up booking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booking may refer to:
- Booking (comics), a Korean comics anthology magazine published by Haksan
- Booking (professional wrestling), the laying out of the plot before a professional wrestling match
- An accounting system a.k.a. double-entry bookkeeping system
- The process of creation by a criminal justice system of an administrative record of those arrested
- The process of matching musicians or other performing artists with performance opportunities, by a talent agency, a.k.a. booking agency
- A reservation in the tourism and hospitality industries
- The informal term for cautioning a player, in association football and several other sports, indicated by a yellow card
- The practice of forced socialization in Korean clubs such as Le Prive, in which waiters entice female patrons to other tables of men
- A slang term for running or fleeing
- Recording a loan into a loan servicing system
- In Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-step fellowships: A methodology for working the 12 steps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.