From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up booklet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booklet may refer to:
- A small book or group of pages
- A type of tablet computer
- Postage stamp booklet, made up of one or more small panes of postage stamps in a cardboard cover
- Liner notes, writings found in booklets which come inserted into the compact disc or DVD jewel case or the equivalent packaging for vinyl records and cassettes
- Digital booklet, the digital equivalent of liner notes that often accompany digital music purchases
- Nokia Booklet 3G, a netbook computer
- Programme (booklet), available for patrons attending a live events
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Booklet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.