From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bookman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bookman may refer to:
- Bookman (Caribbean folklore), one of several traditional representations of the Devil in Trinidad Carnival.
- Bookman (Black Order), a character in the manga series D.Gray-man
- Bookman (occupation), a person who engages in bookselling
- Bookman (reading), a person who loves books
- Bookman (typeface), a serif typeface derived from Old Style Antique
People with the surname Bookman:
- Dutty Boukman a self-educated slave
- Louis Bookman (1890–1943), Lithuanian-born footballer and cricketer
- Sandra Bookman (born 1959), American television news reporter and anchor
- Nathan Bookman, a fictional character in the sitcom Good Times
- Lt. Joe Bookman, a fictional character in the sitcom Seinfeld, played by Philip Baker Hall
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.