Boom TV (initially operated by DTH Television Group) is the last player that came into the market of Romanian DTH. The program packages offered by Boom were made to satisfy the needs of the viewers by selecting the programs and offering exclusive shows according to the presentation from the launching of Boom.
DTH Television Group filed for insolvency in May 2010 and the Boom network was acquired by Romtelecom.
- 21 December 2005: The first tests on Amos satellite for this operator.
- April 2006: Official sources announce the launching at the beginning of May 2006.
- 27 April 2006: The first official announcement regarding the program offered by Boom TV
- 4 May 2006: The official launching of the digital program Boom TV
- 18 February 2007: Kanal D is available in the Boom TV package.
 Boom channels
 Subscription packages
 SuperCinema Plus package
 Adventure package
 Kid Zone package
 Music package
 Movie package
 HBO MaxPak package
 Sport package
 Free-to-air channels also available on Boom TV
- ^ "Romtelecom in 8 mln euro deal to take over Boom TV subscribers". Hotnews.ro. 2011-02-28.
- ^ "Tranzacția dintre Boom TV și Romtelecom s-a încheiat" (in Romanian). Capital. 2011-06-01.
 External links