From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boor may refer to:
- boor, a peasant or uncultured person; one who lacks in education, knowledge, refinement and social graces
- Balanda Boor, also Boor, an ethnic group in Sudan
- Laughing Boor with a Pot of Beer, painting by Isaac van Ostade
- The Boor, an opera by Dominick Argento
- The Boor, a play by Anton Chekhov
- The Boors, an 18th-century comedy by Carlo Goldoni
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.