From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boost in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boost or boosting may refer to:
Science, technology and mathematics
- Lorentz boost, a type of Lorentz transformation
- Boost converter, an electrical circuit variation of a DC to DC converter, which increases (boosts) the voltage
- Boost Mobile, a brand of independent prepaid mobile phone services in Australia and the United States
- Boost (C++ libraries), a set of free peer-reviewed portable C++ libraries
- Boosting (machine learning), a supervised learning algorithm
Food and drinks
- Boost (health food), a chocolate flavored drink produced by GlaxoSmithKline
- Boost (chocolate), a chocolate bar produced by Cadbury
- Boost (drink), an energy drink from the UK
- Boost (retail outlet), a fresh juice outlet.
- Boost (beverage), a nutritional energy beverage now owned by Nestlé
- Boosting (doping), a form of doping used by athletes with a spinal cord injury
- Boosted fission weapon
- To boost, a slang term referring to theft
- To boost, to strengthen, elevate, or promote something; see booster (disambiguation)
- Boost (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- To boost is to help your partner climbing something high by putting his/her feet on your shoulders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.