From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Boosting)
|Look up boost in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boost or boosting may refer to:
Science, technology and mathematics
- Turbo boost, positive manifold pressure in engines
- Boost, a loose term for turbo or supercharger
- Jump start (vehicle), to start a vehicle
- Lorentz boost, a type of Lorentz transformation
- Boost converter, an electrical circuit variation of a DC to DC converter, which increases (boosts) the voltage
- Boost (C++ libraries), a set of free peer-reviewed portable C++ libraries
- Boosting (machine learning), a supervised learning algorithm
Food and drinks
- Boost (health food), a chocolate flavored drink produced by GlaxoSmithKline
- Boost (chocolate), a chocolate bar produced by Cadbury
- Boost (drink), an energy drink from the UK
- Boost (retail outlet), a fresh juice outlet.
- Boost (beverage), a nutritional energy beverage now owned by Nestlé
- Boost Mobile, a brand of mobile phone services in Australia and the United States
- Boosting (doping), a form of doping used by athletes with a spinal cord injury
- Boosted fission weapon
- Boost (comics), a Marvel Comics character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.