From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Boot Camp)
Boot camp refers colloquially to military recruit training.
Boot camp can also refer to:
- Bootcamp (band), a 1980s band
- Boot Camp (album), from Lil Soldiers
- Boot Camp, a track featured on the 1996 Soundgarden album, Down On The Upside
- Boot camp (correctional), a type of correctional facility for adolescents, especially in the US penal system
- Boot Camp (software), Apple software for installing an alternative operating system on an Intel-based Macintosh computer
- Boot Camp (film), also known as Straight Edge
- Boot Camp (TV series), a 2001 reality television show
- Billy's Bootcamp, military inspired exercise program by Billy Blanks
- Fitness boot camp, a type of physical training program
- Boot Camp, the US release name for Combat School, a Konami arcade game
- Boot Camp (novel), by Todd Strasser
- Boot camp, a stage of competition on the TV series The X Factor (UK)
- Training camp, for learning various types of skills
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.