From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Booyah)
|Look up booyah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Booya or booyah may refer to:
- Booyah (stew), a simple chicken and vegetable stew that is cooked overnight, typically in huge Booyah kettles for church picnics and public festivals
- Booyah (song), a song by Showtek
- Booya (ship), a three–masted schooner which sank during Cyclone Tracy in 1974
- Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E., a Samoan gangsta rap band
- Booyah (company), is a social web and mobile entertainment company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.