Bora (TV series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Written by||Jose Javier Reyes
|Directed by||Johnny Manahan|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Executive producer(s)||Phoebe Anievas|
|Original run||February 15, 2005– April 11, 2006|
- Piolo Pascual as PJ, he owns a bar in a Boracay where most of the people chill. He's uptight, smart, music lover, and adventurous. All he wants is a simple life. He is also known as the Tragic Lover Boy because most of his (ex) girlfriend leaves him in the end.
- Diether Ocampo as Ditoy, a mixture of a Japanese and a Boracay-local Filipino. He's good at speaking Bisaya. He's also a Killer Playboy.
- Jericho Rosales as Alon, a messy, surfer, black-sheep, college drop-out who has no ambition at all. He has a different kind of taste when it comes to girls, he likes them weird.
- Bernard Palanca as Lenin, also the nephew of Marlon. A mysterious guy who has no sense of responsibility.
- Carlos Agassi as Caloy, the nephew of Marlon. He's a dumb dude, a virgin, and spends most of his time in body building.
- Roderick Paulate as Dodong, a gay manager of a hotel near PJs bar. The arch nemesis of Tita Yolly (Aunt Yolly).
- Luis Manzano as Luigi, a friend of PJ. He's a rich, self-centered, lover boy who loves jetskiing, weightboarding, and kiteboarding.
- Dennis Padilla as Marlon, the uncle of both Caloy and Lenin. A rich guy from Manila who has a mistress in Boracay and an ugly old wife in Manila.
- Caridad Sanchez as Tita Yolly, the aunt of PJ. She's an old-maid, snob, manager of rental cottages. Enemy of Dodong's father.
- Pauleen Luna as Paulette, cousin and helper of PJ in his bar.
- Pia Romero as Pia, like Paulette, a cousin and helper of PJ.
- Bentong as Totong, owner of a boat. He also serves in PJs bar.
- Empoy, House boy and assistant cook of PJ.
- Gerhard Acao as Hercules, assistant and bodyguard of Dodong.
- Aubrey Miles as Mercy
- Jaymee Joaquin as Pechay.
- Joyce So as Lotus.
- Mickie Joy Hyatt as PamPam.
- Malaya Lewandowski
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|