|Commenced operations||7 May 2010|
|Operating bases||Sabiha Gökçen Int'l Airport|
|Parent company||Borajet Havayolları|
The airline was founded in 2008 by Yalcin Ayasli, a Turkish businessman living in the USA. Fatih Akol is Chairman of the Board. The company rented first a hangar at the Atatürk International Airport, Istanbul and then purchased three aircraft of type ATR 72-500, which were overhauled in Cologne, Germany before they were delivered in the beginning of 2010 in Turkey.
Borajet received its "Regional Airline Operations License" on 22 April 2010 and started operations on 7 May 2010 with its first flight from Istanbul to Tokat. In 2014 Borajet agreed a deal to lease five Embraer 190 aircraft (with options on a further three) from GE Capital Aviation Services.
- Adana - Adana Şakirpaşa Airport
- Adıyaman – Adıyaman Airport*
- Antalya – Antalya Airport seasonal from Kocaeli, only in Summer
- Ankara – Esenboğa International Airport*
- Balıkesir – Balıkesir Airport*
- Bodrum - Milas–Bodrum Airport
- Bursa – Yenişehir Airport*
- Çanakkale – Çanakkale Airport*
- Çorlu – Tekirdağ Çorlu Airport*
- Dalaman – Dalaman Airport*
- Diyarbakır - Diyarbakır Airport
- Edremit – Balikesir Koca Seyit Airport*
- Gökçeada - Gökçeada Airport seasonal, only in late Spring and Summer
- Istanbul – Sabiha Gökçen International Airport Base
- Kahramanmaraş – Kahramanmaraş Airport*
- Mardin - Mardin Airport
- Kocaeli – Cengiz Topel Airport*
- Samsun - Samsun Airport
- Şanlıurfa - Şanlıurfa Airport
- Siirt – Siirt Airport*
- Sinop – Sinop Airport
- Tokat – Tokat Airport
- Beirut - Rafik Hariri International Airport
- Trabzon - Trabzon Airport
- Van - Van Ferit Melen Airport
|Aircraft||In Service||Orders||Passengers||Notes||Orders (option)||History||Embraer 190||8||3||100||1 more|
The Borajet average fleet age is 10.4 years (as of July 2014).
- "Hakkında" (in Turkish). Borajet. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- borajet.com - Flight Schedules
- Cebeci, Uğur (2009-11-15). "BoraJet geliyor". Hürriyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Contact Us." Borajet. Retrieved on 16 February 2011. "ADDRESS İDTM Blokları A-3 Blok Kat:5 Yeşilköy 34149 / İstanbul-TURKEY"
- "Dolmuş uçak için izin çıktı" (in Turkish). Türkiye Eğitim. 2010-04-22. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Borajet, ilk tarifeli uçuşunu gerçekleştirdi". Ulaşım Online (in Turkish). 2010-05-08. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- Airliner World: 7. May 2014. Missing or empty
- Flight Schedules
- Route Map
- http://www.borajet.com.tr/borajet-ve-anadolujet-isbirligi-borajet.aspx BORAJET AND ANADOLUJET COOPERATION – BORAJET JOURNAL(Turkish) (English)
- Borajet Fleet ch-aviation.ch
- Borajet Fleet borajet.com.tr