From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borda may refer to:
- al-Borda, a famous Sufi poem.
- Borda or borde, traditional cattle farmers' buildings in the Pyrenees, a barn, sheepfold, or stable
- Borda, Goa, a town and suburb of the city of Margao in the state of Goa, India
- Borda da Mata, a municipality in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Borda, the Hungarian name for Burda village, Budureasa Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Borda (crater), a lunar crater
- Borda count, a single-winner election method
- Borda–Carnot equation in In fluid dynamics
- BORDA, Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association
- Deborah Borda, an American orchestra executive
- Jean-Charles de Borda (1733–1799), a French mathematician, physicist, political scientist, and sailor
- Lidia Borda, an Argentinian tango singer
- Soleil Borda, an American teen actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.