Borden Milk Products
|Key people||Salena Gomez, spokesperson|
|Products||Large variety of milk products, skim, low fat, chocolate and more.|
|Owner(s)||Milk Products LLC|
Milk Products, LLC was formed in 2000, and it licenses the Borden name and Elsie the Cow trademark from Borden, Inc.'s successor company, Hexion Specialty Chemicals. Borden Milk Products' items are available in the following U.S. states: Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas. The Borden Milk Products has been around for over 150 years, and it is known for its local processing of the dairy. 
Elsie the cow
Elsie the cow is Borden Dairy Products spokescow that is used for the label on the products. She was first introduced in the year of 1937. In the year of 2000, Advertising Age recognized Elsie the cow as one of the top 10 advertising icons of all time. Elsie has now been around for over 70 years. 
Selena Gomez was a spokesperson for Borden Milk and is also featured in the campaign's print and television ads. She was chosen to keep up with the modern family. When she was the spokesperson, she was also the star of the show Wizards of Waverly Place.
Borden Milk Products produces and sells the following products of milk:
- Vitamin D
- 2% Reduced Fat
- 1% Lowfat
- Fat Free Skim
- Dutch Chocolate
- Dutch Chocolate 1%
- Lite Line
- Kid Builder
- Hi Protein 
The Borden Milk Products can be located in the states of Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Texas and Tennessee. Within these states, this products is sold in the stores and marts that mainly include Cain's, Calhoun Foods, Food World, Fresh Market, Greer's, Kmart, Magnolia Super Foods, Pic-N-Sav, Piggly Wiggly, Publix Supermarkets, Rainbow Foods, Rite Aid, Walgreens and Winn Dixie. 
- "Elsie Borden." Trademark Nos. 77034096; 77104776; 76591578; 3271334. United States Patent and Trademark Office. July 31, 2007.
- "Borden Dairy: Where To Buy". bordendairy.com. 2012. Retrieved May 20, 2012.
- "ABOUT BORDEN DAIRY COMPANY". Borden Dairy Press Kit. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "About Elsie the Cow". Borden Dairy Press Kit. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Borden Gives the Dairy Case a Fresh Look". BLOOMBERG. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Pour Your Kid a Smile". Borden Dairy. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "WHERE TO BUY". Borden Dairy. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|