From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Border War (disambiguation))
Border War may refer to:
- Border War, also referred to as Bleeding Kansas, a series of violent events, involving Free-Staters and pro-slavery elements
- Border War (1910–1919), referring to the conflicts between the United States military and Mexico which took place roughly between 1910 and 1919 along the Mexico – United States border
- South African Border War, which took place from 1966 to 1989 in South-West Africa
- Border War (Kansas vs Missouri), officially known as the "Border Showdown" after 9/11, the sports rivalry between the University of Kansas and the University of Missouri
- Border War (Colorado State vs. Wyoming), the college football game played between Colorado State University and the University of Wyoming
- Oregon–Washington football rivalry, the college football game played between the University of Oregon and the University of Washington
- New Hampshire–Maine hockey rivalry, the men's college ice hockey rivalry between the New Hampshire Wildcats and the Maine Black Bears
- List of border wars
- Border War: The Battle Over Illegal Immigration, a 2006 documentary about the U.S.–Mexico border
- Border Wars, a 2012 professional wrestling pay-per-view put on by Ring of Honor
- Border Wars, a television series on the National Geographic Channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.