Bordertown (2015 TV series)
Original prototype of the Gonzalez (left) and the Buckwalds, the shows main cast 
|Created by||Mark Hentemann|
|Voices of||Hank Azaria
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Mark Hentemann
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Fuzzy Door Productions
Bento Box Entertainment
|Distributor||20th Century Fox Television|
|First shown in||Spring 2015|
|Related shows||3 South|
Bordertown is an upcoming American adult animated sitcom created by Family Guy writer Mark Hentemann and executive produced by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane. The series will air on Fox. Bordertown will follow two families living in a Southwest desert town on the United States–Mexico border. A 13-episode first season will premiere in spring 2015. Bordertown will take the place of MacFarlane's other animated series American Dad! (which will be moving to TBS) in Fox's "Animation Domination" line-up.
Bordertown takes place in a fictitious town in Texas. The two main characters are Bud Buckwald and Ernesto Gonzalez. Bud is a border agent living with his wife, Janice Buckwald, and their three children, Becky, Sanford, and Gert. Living next door to him is Ernesto Gonzalez, an ambitious immigrant and family man, who has been in the country less than 10 years and is happy to be with his family in the United States.
- Hank Azaria as Bud Buckwald
- Alex Borstein as Janice and Becky Buckwald
- Missi Pyle as Gert Buckwald
- Judah Friedlander as Sanford Buckwald
- Nicholas Gonzalez as Ernesto Gonzalez, J.C., and Barracuda
- Jacqueline Pinol as Pepito Gonzalez
- Efren Ramirez as Ruiz
Seth MacFarlane and Mark Hentemann were announced as executive producers. Shortly afterwards, Alex Carter and Dan Vebber were announced as co-executive producers. Lalo Alcaraz and Gustavo Arellano are consulting producers, and Valentina L. Garza is a supervising producer.
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 12, 2014). "Fox 2014 Schedule: ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ & ‘Mulaney’ Join Sunday Animated Block, ‘Glee’ Held For Midseason". Deadline.com. Retrieved May 12, 2014.
- "Exclusive: Fox Gives 13-Episode Order to Animated Series Bordertown – Today's News: Our Take". TVGuide.com. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- Gelt, Jessica (November 10, 2013). "Fox orders animated comedy series 'Bordertown' from Seth MacFarlane". Los Angeles Times.
- "Fox Orders Seth MacFarlane Animated Series 'Bordertown'". Screenrant.com. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- "'Simpsons' Vet Hank Azaria to Voice Fox's 'Bordertown'". TheWrap. Retrieved 2014-07-20.
- "BORDERTOWN". Fox. 2013-11-11. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- "Instagram". Instagram. Retrieved 2014-07-20.
- "Twitter / JacquiPinol: Loving this gig! #Bordertown". Twitter.com. 2014-07-02. Retrieved 2014-07-20.
- Amidi, Amid (2013-11-11). "Fox Picks Up Seth MacFarlane-Produced Series “Bordertown”". Cartoon Brew. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- Cavna, Michael (2013-11-14). "‘BORDERTOWN’: Lalo Alcaraz on joining Seth MacFarlane’s new Fox immigration comedy". The Washington Post.
|This article relating to a comedy television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States animated television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|