From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bordertown (TV series))
Bordertown may refer to:
- Bordertown, South Australia, a town in Australia
Film and television
- Bordertown (1935 film), a film starring Paul Muni and Bette Davis
- Bordertown (1989 film), a 1989 made-for-television film
- Bordertown (2006 film), a film starring Jennifer Lopez and Antonio Banderas
- Bordertown (1989 TV series), a American television series
- Bordertown (2014 TV series), an upcoming animated series
- Bordertown (TV miniseries), a 1995 Australian miniseries
- Border town
- The Borderland Series, a series of novels set in Bordertown, a dystopian metropolis created by Terri Windling that lies along the border between "the Elflands" and "The World"
- Border Town (book series), a series of Spanish/English teen novels by Malín Alegría, set in the fictional Rio Grande Valley town of Dos Rios, Texas.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.