From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Borg or borg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Borg may refer to:
- Borg (surname)
- Björn Borg, former tennis player
- Flula Borg, German techno DJ, record producer, singer, songwriter and hype man
- Lawrence Springborg, Australian politician also known as "The Borg"
- Borg, Saarland, Germany, a village
- Borg, Vestvågøy, Norway, a small hamlet
- Diocese of Borg, Norway, a diocese of the Church of Norway
- Borg Massif, Antarctica
- Borg Mountain, Antarctica
- Borg Island, Antarctica
- Borg Bryggerier, a Norwegian brewery
- BorgWarner, an automotive supply company
- Borg Buss, a Norwegian bus company
- Borg (Star Trek) or "the Borg Collective," in the Star Trek media franchise; a cybernetically-enhanced race which forcibly assimilates other sentient species into its structure and hive-mind.
- Borg, an automated player in Angband (video game)
- A race in the video game Gotcha Force
- In Rifts (role-playing game), "Borg" or "'Borg" is a shortened form of "cyborg"
- Various machines in the Emma Clayton novels The Roar (2009), and The Whisper
- Borg (castle), a former stronghold or villa in the province of Groningen, the Netherlands
- Borg scale, a measurement of perceived exertion in sports science
- Borg Opening, a rare chess opening
- Borg Bastion, a mountain in Antarctica
- Barg (disambiguation)
- Berg (disambiguation)
- Bourg (disambiguation)
- Burg (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.