From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borgen may refer to :
- Borgen, Asker, a suburb of Oslo
- Borgen, Sarpsborg, a suburb of Sarpsborg, Norway
- Borgen (Danish for "the castle"), a nickname for Christiansborg Palace
- Borgen, a village in Ullensaker, Norway
- Börgen Bay, Antarctica
- Bonky (Onno Borgen), musician
- Hans Borgen, politician
- Johan Borgen, writer
- Jorunn Sundgot-Borgen, sports medicine professor
- Kjell Borgen, politician
- Marianne Borgen, politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borgen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.