From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The House of Borgia was a Valencian-Italian noble family prominent during the Renaissance.
Borgia may also refer to:
- Borgia, Calabria, Italy
- Borgia (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- Borgia (TV series), also known as Borgia: Faith and Fear - a 2011 French/German historical fiction television series
The Borgias may refer to:
- The Borgias (1981 TV series), a BBC television serial
- The Borgias (2011 TV series), a Showtime historical fiction television series
- Los Borgia, a 2006 Spanish film directed by Antonio Hernández
- The Borgia popes, the Popes who belonged to the House of Borgia
- "The Borgias", a chapter in Celebrated Crimes by Alexandre Dumas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.