From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bori may refer to:
- Borim or Bori, a town in Goa, India
- Bori, Benin, a town
- Bori, Nigeria, a city
- Bori Wildlife Sanctuary in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Gábor Bori (born 1984), Hungarian footballer
- Lucrezia Bori (1887–1960), Spanish opera singer
- Pier Cesare Bori, (1937-2012), Italian professor
- The Bori people or Bori language of Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Bori (religion) a Hausa possession cult, dance, and music tradition in West Africa
- Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, known in short as BORI
- Bori, an 1894 meteorite fall in India
- Bori, a Slovenian tractor manufacturer
- Bori, a fictional race/species in the fantasy genre. Bori are feral shape-shifters in the short story "The Strength Inside" by Melissa Marr; angels and demons in the novel Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake; and are "one of many different species that exist in Neopia" on the Neopets website.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.