Boris Maksovich Gurevich
|Olympic medal record|
|Men's Men's Greco-Roman Wrestling|
|Competitor for Soviet Union|
Gurevich won the gold medal at the 1952 Summer Olympics in wrestling, in the flyweight division. He defeated silver medalist Ignazio Fabra of Italy and bronze medalist Leo Honkala of Finland in the final round. He won world championships in the same event in 1953 and 1955.
- "Gurevich, Boris". Jewsinsports.org. March 23, 1931. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- Peter S. Horvitz (2007). The Big Book of Jewish Sports Heroes; An Illustrated Compendium of Sports History and The 150 Greatest Jewish Sports Stars. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- Joseph M. Siegman (1992). The International Jewish Sports Hall of Fame. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Olympic Games". Jewishvirtuallibrary.org. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Wrestling at the 1952 Helsinki Summer Games: Men's Flyweight, Greco-Roman". Sports-reference.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
|This biographical article relating to a European sport wrestler or wrestling coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Soviet Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|