|Street in Bormes-les-Mimosas.|
|Land area1||97.32 km2 (37.58 sq mi)|
|- Density||73 /km2 (190 /sq mi)|
|INSEE/Postal code||83019/ 83230|
|1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.|
|2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes (e.g., students and military personnel) only counted once.|
It has a Mediterranean climate.
Bormes-les-Mimosas is a city in bloom and won the 2003 Gold Medal awarded by the Entente Florale. The Fort de Brégançon, located in the commune, is the official retreat for the President of the French Republic.
Notable people related to Bormes-les-Mimosas include :
- Alfred Courmes, born in Bormes-les-Mimosas, on 21 May 1898, painter
- Hermann Sabran, lawyer and philanthropist from Lyon, general counsillor of Var, owner of the Fort de Brégançon, married in Bormes-les-Mimosas on 22 June 1869
- Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, and the Grand Ducal Family, who owns a holiday villa in nearby Cabasson, purchased by his grandmother, The Grand Duchess Charlotte, in 1949.
Points of interest 
See also 
- City of Bormes-les-Mimosas official web site (in French)
- Pictures of the city, the annual flower parade, and of the surrounding landscapes
- More pictures of the city
- Aerial map of the city
- Information : Bormes les Mimosas and le Lavandou
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Bormes-les-Mimosas|
|This Var geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|