From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Born or born in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Born may refer to:
- Born, Luxembourg, a village in Luxembourg
- Born, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, a municipality in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Born, Netherlands, a town in the Netherlands
- Born, Saxony-Anhalt, a municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Born (crater), a small lunar impact crater located near the eastern edge of the Moon, to the northeast of the prominent crater Langrenus
- Born (album), a 2001 album by string quartet Bond
- Born (EP), a 2004 EP by D'espairsRay
- "Born", a song by the Japanese singer Miwako Okuda
- "Born", a song by the metal band Nevermore from This Godless Endeavor
- "Born", a song by the Ohio-based band Over the Rhine from Drunkard's Prayer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.