From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Born or born in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Born may refer to:
- Born, Netherlands, a town in the Netherlands
- Born, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, a municipality in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Born, Luxembourg, a village in Luxembourg
- Born, Saxony-Anhalt, a municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Born (album), a 2001 album by string quartet Bond
- Born (EP), a 2004 EP by D'espairsRay
- "Born", a song by the Japanese singer Miwako Okuda
- "Born", a song by the Ohio-based band Over the Rhine
- "Born", a song by the metal band Nevermore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.