Born to Sing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Born to Sing may refer to:
- Born to Sing (Connie Smith album), 1966
- Born to Sing (En Vogue album), 1990
- Born to Sing, a 2010 album by Shanti Snyder
- Born to Sing: No Plan B, a 2012 album by Van Morrison
- "Born to Sing" (song), a 1978 song by Colm Wilkinson
- Born to Sing (film), a 1942 film written by Franz Schulz
- Born to Sing (2013 film), a 2013 South Korean film
- Almost Angels, a 1962 film, also called Born to Sing in the United Kingdom
- Born to Sing, a musical sequel to the musical Mama, I Want to Sing! and Mama, I Want to Sing! Part II
- Born to Sing the Blues, a 1957 album by Shirley Bassey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.