The Borneo Post
Front page, 22 August 2009
|Publisher||See Hua Marketing Sdn. Bhd|
|Headquarters||2nd Floor Crown Tower, Jalan Pending, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia|
70,436 (The Sunday Post)
*Source: Audit Bureau of Circulations, Malaysia – July 2013– Dec 2013
Based on audited circulation figures by Audit Bureau of Circulations Malaysia for July-December 2013,daily circulation for the Borneo Post (Sarawak) of 66,166 copies. Meanwhile for the Sabah version, an average circulation of 23,088 copies daily.
It is widely circulated in the Sultanate of Brunei and the Malaysian states of Sarawak and Sabah, all on the northern coast of the island. Headquartered in Kuching, it has a current editorial staff of about 200. Since the indefinite suspension of the Sarawak Tribune in February 2006, it has grown to become the main English daily in Sarawak. In January 2007, the Sunday Post was launched, together with the website . For 2006, The Borneo Post had an ABC-audited circulation of 86,000. At 2007 The Borneo Post ABC-audited circulation had reach over 96,000.
- Address : 2nd Flr Crown Tower, Jalan Pending, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak.
- Telephone : +60 82 485 111
- Marketing by : See Hua Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
- Telephone : +60 82 330 505
- contact person : Mr. Wong Sing Seng
- Sub. company of K.T.S. Group
- C.E.O Dato Henry Lau.
Address : Lot 1125 Section 66, Pending Industrial Estate, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak. Telephone : +60 82 485 118.
- "Geographical Distribution - Sarawak". Audit Bureau of Circulations Malaysia. 2 June 2014. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
|This Malaysia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|