From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boron is a chemical element.
Boron can also refer to:
- Boron, California, a census-designated place in California
- Boron, Mali, a town and commune in Mali
- Boron, Territoire de Belfort, a commune département in France
- Kathrin Boron, German Olympic athlete
- Walter Boron, American scientist
- Robert de Boron, medieval poet
- Boron Oil, a subsidiary and brand of Standard Oil of Ohio, acquired by BP
- Boron (House of Bëor), a fictional character in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.