From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Borrowing)
Borrow or borrowing can mean: to receive (something) from somebody temporarily, expecting to return it.
- In finance, monetary debt
- In language, the use of loanwords
- In arithmetic, when a digit becomes less than zero and the deficiency is taken from the next digit to the left
- In music, the use of borrowed chords
- In the Discworld fictional universe, "the art of overlaying one's hi mind on the mind of another creature so that she can see through its eyes and steer its actions" as practised by the character Granny Weatherwax
|Look up borrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up borrowing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.