From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borut may refer to:
- Borut, a settlement in Neum; see List of populated places in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Borut Bilač (born 1965), Slovenian long jumper
- Borut Božič (born 1980), Slovenian professional road racing cyclist
- Borut Javornik (born 1967), Slovenian slalom canoer
- Borut Justin, Yugoslav slalom canoer
- Borut Mavrič (born 1970), Slovenian international footballer
- Borut Pahor (born 1963), Slovenian politician, Prime Minister of Slovenia from 2008 to 2012
- Borut Petrič (born 1961), Slovenian freestyle swimmer
- Borut Plaskan (born 1966), professional handball player
- Borut Semler (born 1985), Slovenian footballer
- Borut Urh (born1974), Slovenian professional tennis player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.