From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bosna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bosna (pronounced [bɔ̂sna]) may refer to:
- Bosna (river), a river in the republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnia (region) or Bosna, a geographical region in republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnia and Herzegovina or Bosna i Hercegovina, a country in southern Europe
- KK Bosna, a basketball club from Sarajevo now called Bosna Royal, former European Champion
- USD Bosna, a Bosnian Sport organization and multisport club
- Bosna (sausage)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bosna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.