From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bosnian or Bosniak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bosnian may refer to:
- Anything related to Bosnia (region) or its inhabitants
- Anything related to the state of Bosnia and Herzegovina or its inhabitants
- Bosnian language, a South Slavic language spoken mainly in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosniaks, an ethnic group mainly inhabiting Bosnia and Herzegovina and one of three constitutive nations of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnian Croats, an ethnic group and one of three constitutive nations of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnian Serbs, an ethnic group and one of the three constitutive nations of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnians, people who live in, or come from, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bošnjani, the name of inhabitants of Bosnia during the Middle Ages
- List of Bosnians and Herzegovinians
- Languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Demographics of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- All pages beginning with "Bosniak"
- All pages beginning with "Bosnian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.