|Origin||Denton, Texas, USA|
|Years active||Since 2005|
|Labels||Fargo Records (Europe)|
Mara Lee MillerJeremy Buller
While attending college there, singer-songwriter Mara Lee Miller chose "Bosque Brown" for her music, named after a river that runs through Stephenville, Texas, her childhood home. She recorded a handful of demos and had her husband hand them over to songwriter Damien Jurado after a show. He contacted her again and helped her to secure a recording opportunity in Seattle, Washington.
The resulting EP is 2005's Bosque Brown Plays Mara Lee Miller, a recording that includes various contributions by Jurado, producer Eric Fisher, with mastering duties by Pedro the Lion's David Bazan and T.W. Walsh. The first effort from Miller and company has been lauded  for its vulnerability and darkness.
The band's follow up album, Baby, was released in March 2009.
- Bosque Brown Plays Mara Lee Miller (2005, Burnt Toast Vinyl, btv064)
- Cerro Verde (one-sided 12") (2006, Burnt Toast Vinyl, btv073)
- Baby (March 2009, Burnt Toast Vinyl, btv084)
||This section may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (May 2010)|
- Hopkins, Daniel (2005-09-01). "Demons and Angels - Page 1 - Music - Dallas". Dallas Observer. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- "babysue: LMNOP Reviews - June 2005". Babysue.com. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- "Band of the Day: Bosque Brown - Blogcritics Music". Blogcritics.org. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- "Bosque Brown - "Baby" sur Culturopoing". Culturopoing.com. 2009-11-15. Retrieved 2010-05-27.