From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bostonian may also refer to:
- Bostonian (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- The Bostonians, a novel by Henry James
- Boston accent, the dialect of American English spoken by native residents of Boston, Massachusetts
- Edgar Allan Poe, who used "A Bostonian" as his signature for his first publication, Tamerlane and Other Poems
- Bostonian, an Amtrak train that ran from New York City to Boston in the early 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.