|Village and union council|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Botala (Urdu: بوتالہ ), is a village and one of the 51 Union Councils of Khushab District in the Punjab Province of Pakistan. It is situated 3.5 km south from the main Mianwali-Lahore road.Its about 12 kilometers distance from district headquarters Jauahrabad and 60 kilometers from divisional headquarters Sargodha.
- Area:Total area is near about 10,000 acres (40 km2).
- Sub Areas: Pindi, Jhugi manday wali, Handan wala, Balkian aala boad.Neher pul jabbi
- Different parts of the agricultural areas of the village: Tapian, Gada maar, Jhugi manday wali, Hadan wala, shero, Kamoon,
Population is about 18000.
BOTALA's website: http://botalapakistan.wapka.mobi
The lands of the village are fertile with 98% irrigated areas and 2% desert
- Crops:major crops of botala are sugarcane, rice, wheat,etc.
- Canal and irrigation system:There are 5 major canals in the lands of botala,hundreds of water courses are lying there.
- Deserts:The great thal desert starts from botala and its native town hadali as well.
Tribes and clans
- Major Tribes Awan, Tiwana, Ganjrri, Bhatti, Kalwarr, Balki
- Major Clans: Awan (MianHasni, Miana, Manda, Bhuchar, Kaardaar )
Tiwana ( Bhudhial, Qutbi, Saawni, Gulsheri, Bilwal, Begukhel )
- Malik Badar Ul Din Khan Awan, Late, BA Alig (Aligarrh University)
- Malik Muhammad Zahoor Awan
- Malik Muhammad Nawaz Manda Awan
- Malik Muhammad Hassan Masood
- Malik Muhammad Mumtaz Lumbardar,Late
- Malik Hakim Khan Tiwana, Late
- Malik Muhammad Hayat, Landowner, ex-bank manager
- Malik Muhammad Fayyaz Ganjrri
- Malik Ashraf, Former Naib Nazim, UC, Botala
- Malik Muhammad Ramzan, Former Naib Nazim UC Botala
- Malik Muhammad Ashraf Mian Hassani Awan
- Malik Muhammaad Nosherwan Qutbi Tiwana(pindi Botala)
- Malik Muhammad Mushtaq Buchar Awan, Advocate
- Malik Muhammad Mumtaz Kalwaarr, advocate
- Malik Mazhar Saleem Tiwana
- Malik Lashkar Burhan, advocate
- Malik Nasar Hayat Manda Awan, advocate
- Malik Muhammad Asghar Sadiq, Engineer, Canada
- Malik Ehtsham-ul-Hassan Tiwana, Engineer.
- Malik Imran Tiwana, (Engineer Saudi Arabia)
- Malik Yousaf Tiwana, Subedar(Pak Army)
- Malik Shafee Tiwana, (Pak Army)
- Sobedar Malik AAlam Sher (Nehr Pul Jabbi)
- Tahir Mehmood Kundi, (Pak Army)
- Malik Muhammad Ghazzan, Late
- Malik Aslam pervaiz, Inspector, Punjab police
- Malik Muhammad Ashraf, Inspector, Punjab police
- Malik Farooq Ghazan,SI, Pinjab Police
- Malik Zafar (Ministry of Interior)
- Malik Muhammad Ishaq Tiwana Inspector of ICT Police.
- Malik Javed Tiwana, ICT Police.
- Malik Ishfaq Tiwana, ICT POLICE.
- Prof. Dr. Malik Mazhar Hussain Tiwana
- Hafiz Muhammad Habib ur Rehman, Lecturer, GC Jauharabad
- Gohar Rehman Nasir (SMT)
- Muhammad Ramzan, Senior Teacher, GES Botala
- Khan Muhammad, Senior Teacher, GES Botala
- Malik Haji Muhammad Iqbal, Arrhti (Nehr pul jabbi)
- Malik Akhtar Tiwana (Akhtar paint store Jauharabad)
- Haji Ghulam Murtaza, Arrhti
- Malik Ashir Azeem, Tiwana
- Malik Sikandar Hayat Tiwana, DCO Office Khushab
- Ahmad Yar, PRO to Assistant Commissioner Tehsil Khushab
- Malik Akhtar, Wapda Office Jauharabad
- Malik Waqas Ayub Mian Hassani Awan, P.C.I.C.S. Ltd.
- Malik Muhammad Qasim Mian Hassani Awan, P.C.I.C.S. Ltd.
- Malik Mushtaq Tiwana, (Olympia Factory)
- Malik Waqar Azeem Tiwana, Bank Manager.