From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Botan may refer to:
- The Japanese name for the Peony
- Botan (YuYu Hakusho), a fictional character in the anime and manga series YuYu Hakusho
- Botan Rice Candy, a brand of traditional rice-based Japanese candy
- Botan (programming library), a BSD-licensed crypto library written in C++
- Botan River, a tributary of the Tigris River in southeastern Turkey
- Botan, the Kurdish name for Cizre
- The name of Kyou Fujibayashi's pet piglet in Clannad
- Botan Rojhilat, a Kurdish member of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Botan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.